RNA Land Use & Transportation Committee Meeting
Thursday, February 4, 7-9pm @ Waverly Church basement, SE Woodward and 33rd
Agenda: We will hear from applicants, and discuss possible actions, which could include consideration of a letter from the RNA, involving two land use applications in Richmond:
- 4405 SE Division St. (at 44th) This is a Land Division Partition, to remove the existing house, and divide the lot into three lots. The proposal is to put to adjoining rowhouses on two of the lots, and a single-family house on the third lot. All three lots will have off-street parking.
- 1934 SE 37th Ave. (at Harrison) The proposal is for modifications to an existing house. The basement currently is partly living space and partly garage. The proposal is to convert it all to living space. The applicants are asking for an adjustment in order to not have an off-street parking space for the house.
Monday, February 22, 7-9pm @ Waverly Church basement, SE Woodward and 33rd
1. Jason Miner, Executive Director of 1000 Friends of Oregon, will speak on:
Affordability, Land Use Policy, Transportation, Investment,
and National Trends in Urban Land Use
1000 Friends was formed in 1975 to support and advocate for Oregon’s innovative Land Use program, including the Urban Growth Boundaries, and continues in that role. Recently, they have been advocating for affordable housing provisions in the Comprehensive Plan Update.
2. 3322 Chavez Subdivision Application
Bob Cushman has applied for a subdivision of the lot at 3322 SE Cesar Chavez. The existing house would be removed, and a private street with 6 rowhouses facing it would be built, on 6 lots. Parking would be provided. The Committee will discuss whether RNA should make a recommendation regarding this application.
RNA Board Meeting
February 8, 7-9 pm @ Waverly Church basement, SE Woodward and 33rd
RNA Election Committee Meeting
Thursday, February 18, 7-8:30pm @ Waverly UCC – SE Woodward and 33rd
- General Business
- Voter Eligibility
- Remedies for disputed elections
- Board stacking
- Develop the Election Committee presentation to the Board
- Wrap up
RNA Ethics Committee Meeting
Wednesday, February 24, 6:30-9:30pm @ Waverly UCC – SE Woodward and 33rd
Division Design Committee Meeting
Fourth Thursday, 6:30-8:30pm @ SE Uplift, 3534 SE Main
- To be added to the email list, email email@example.com
- Website: http://
Sewallcrest Park Herbicide-Free Parks work party - help keep Sewallcrest Park Herbicide Free.