Saturday, May 21, 9am–1 pm
Central Christian Church, 1844 SE Cesar Chavez Blvd. (between Harrison & Hawthorne)
- $15-$25/car or truck, depending on size of load
- Items collected: Please see the list of ACCEPTABLE AND NON-ACCEPTABLE ITEMS
- Please recycle paper and cardboard at your curbside curbside and refrain from bringing it to the Cleanup.
- Pro-tip: Farwest Fibers accepts block styrofoam for free. Farwest also accepts non-curbside plastic.
- Huge Rummage Sale: household items, furniture, gardening tool, books, clothes — you set the price!
- Plant Sale: Huge selection of annuals, perennials, bulbs, veggie starts, seeds, plastic pots, hanging baskets. Staffed by Master Gardener, Landscape Architect, and native plant expert.
- Want to volunteer? Three 2-hour shifts available – food provided plus free drop-off of a load of ACCEPTABLE waste/recyclables.
Questions? Contact email@example.com or call 503-206-6529.
The Cleanup is put on in conjunction with Metro, SE Uplift, and the City of Portland’s Bureau of Planning and Sustainability.