RNA Board Meeting
Monday, March 14, 7-9 pm @ Waverly Church basement, SE Woodward and 33rd
- Committee Reports, including Elections, Division Design Initiative, Open Space, and more (75 mins)
- RNA Notification Policy (15 minutes)
- Letter of Support Decision – Fix Our Streets Portland (15 minutes)
Communications Committee Meeting
Saturday, March 12, 10-11:30 am @ TBD
NEW! Land Use/Transportation Committee meeting
Monday, March 28, 7-9 PM @ Waverly UCC, 3300 SE Woodward
- Residential zones and Mixed Use Zone proposals
- Marty Stockton of the City’s Bureau of Planning and Sustainability will discuss several elements of the city’s ongoing Comprehensive Plan Update
- 4926 SE Division Mixed Use Project (with Green Zebra Market)
- David Mullens from Urban Development Group will present plans for a 4-story Mixed Use building at the SW corner of Division and 50th
Ethics Committee Meeting
Wednesday, March 30, 6:30-9:30pm @ Waverly Church basement, SE Woodward and 33rd
Division Design Committee Meeting
Fourth Thursday, 6:30-8:30pm @ SE Uplift, 3534 SE Main
- To be added to the email list, email firstname.lastname@example.org
- Website: http://
Sewallcrest Park Herbicide-Free Parks work party – help keep Sewallcrest Park Herbicide Free.
- 1st Sunday of every month, 10am-noon at Sewallcrest Park, SE 31st and Market.
- Sewallcrest is one of only three herbicide-free parks in the city.
- Questions? contact Caran: 503-777-5980 or email@example.com