RNA Board Meeting special session: July 22 7:30-9:30
Waverly Church basement, SE Woodward & 33rd
The purpose of this special session will be to consider the events leading up to and including the last election. We will assess what happened, list our concerns, and develop proposals to address any concerns that may arise. We welcome you to be there and to participate.
RNA Board Meeting: July 13, 7-9 pm
Waverly Church basement, SE Woodward and 33rd
- Resolutions Northwest presentation (15 minutes) Silvia Gozzini
- Space Room & Genies Too letter of support (30 minutes) Justin Johnson
- Community Garden donation request (05 minutes) Allen Field
- Salt & Straw and UDP GNA (30 minutes) Denise Hare, Allen Field
Fiscal Sponsorship Application (05 minutes) Cyd Manro
- Mixed Use Zones update (10 minutes) Doug Klotz, Brendon H.
- Committee Reports (20 minutes or as time allows)
July Minutes – FINAL
Division Design Committee Meeting
4th Thursday, 6:30-8:30pm @ SE Uplift, 3534 SE Main
RNA June 8 meeting: 7-9 pm
, Waverly Church basement, SE Woodward and 33rd. Website: http://richmondpdx.org/
- Annual Meeting: board member and officer elections
- Board best practices discussion
June Minutes – FINAL (pdf)
Monday June 22 Land Use Meeting, 7-8:30 pm, Waverly Church basement, SE Woodward and 33rd.
Division Design Committee Meetings – 4th Thursdays, 6:30-8:30 pm, SE Uplift, 3534 SE Main.
Sewallcrest Park Herbicide-Free Parks work party - help keep Sewallcrest Park Herbicide Free.
- 1st Sunday of every month, 10am-noon at Sewallcrest Park, SE 31st and Market.
- Sewallcrest is 1 of only 3 herbicide free parks in the city.
- Questions? contact Caran: 503-777-5980 or email@example.com
Richmond Cleanup, Rummage Sale and Plant Sale/Swap – May 16, 9am–1 pm, Central Christian Church, 1844 SE 39th/Cesar Chavez Blvd. 2015 Richmond Cleanup Continue reading Richmond Cleanup, Rummage Sale, and Plant Sale – May 16, 9am–1 pm, Central Christian Church
Materials for Comp Plan discussion:
Clinton Bike Blvd PBOT data:
December 2014 Minutes – FINAL