We're going painting! There has been a rash of tagging's on utility poles on Hawthorne. Let's meet by Coava Coffee and work our way east on Hawthorne as far as we can go. We will paint and remove graffiti off of the usual suspects. Wear clothes you don't mind getting dirty.
No tools or supplies needed. Just bring yourself and a good attitude. Optional equipment to bring:
2. Gloves, that you don't mind getting dirty
3. Rolling cart
Hope to see you there! Come a little earlier, have some coffee and relax before heading out.
Call Adam with questions or if you are looking for us on the day.
WEATHER PERMITTING. If it's raining we have to postpone.
Resources for keeping our neighborhood clean and reporting tags/graffiti:
- Call 503-823-4824, note the location and contact information
- Go to the PDX website to report and send a photo to the City Graffiti Abatement program: https://pdxreporter.org
- Email pictures and locations to: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Report online by visiting the Graffiti Abatement Program's website: https://www.portlandoregon.gov/oni/32420
- Email email@example.com or call 503-823-4824 to receive a free graffiti removal kit if you'd like to remove small tags yourself