Richmond Cleanup and U-Price It Sale, Plant Sale/Swap – May 18, 9am–1 pm,Central Christian Church, 1844 SE 39th/Cesar Chavez Blvd. Cleanup Announcement 2013
- $15-$25/car or truck, depending on size of load
- Items collected: Bulky Waste, Metal, Wood, Plastics, Styrofoam; Computer Monitors (fee); Appliances, Electronics, Books/Magazines, Household items, Carpet pad, Bicycles, & Reusable Remodeling Materials, shoes, large toys, furniture. Loose construction debris must be bagged or in bins or may be turned away.
- U-Price It Sale and Plant Sale: Annuals, perennials, bulbs, veggie starts, seeds, bring plants and bulbs you’ve divided.
- Please recycle paper and cardboard at your curbside curbside and refrain from bringing it to the Cleanup.
- Farwest Fibers accepts block styrofoam for free. Farwest DOES accept non-curbside plastic nos 1, 2, 4, 5, but NOT nos 3, 6, 7.
SERA architects have provided a drawing of their proposed building and floor plans.
Drawing: 48th & Division drawing
Floor plans: 48th & Division floor plans