Richmond Cleanup, Rummage Sale and Plant Sale/Swap – May 16, 9am–1 pm, Central Christian Church, 1844 SE 39th/Cesar Chavez Blvd. 2015 Richmond Cleanup
- $15-$25/car or truck, depending on size of load
- Items collected: Bulky Waste, Metal, Wood, Plastics, Styrofoam; Computer Monitors (fee); Appliances, Electronics, Books/Magazines, Household items, Carpet pad, Bicycles, & Reusable Remodeling Materials, shoes, large toys, furniture. Loose construction debris must be bagged or in bins or may be turned away.
- Huge Rummage Sale: household items, furniture, gardening tool, books, clothes — you set the price
- Plant Sale: Huge selection of annuals, perennials, bulbs, veggie starts, seeds, plastic pots, hanging baskets. Staffed by Master Gardener, Landscape Architect, and native plant expert.
- Please recycle paper and cardboard at your curbside curbside and refrain from bringing it to the Cleanup.
- Farwest Fibers accepts block styrofoam for free. Farwest DOES accept non-curbside plastic.
- Want to volunteer?: 3 2-hour shifts available, food provided, free drop-off of load of waste/recyclables. Contact email@example.com or call 503-206-6529.