Richmond Cleanup & U-Price It Sale
Saturday, May 19, 9:00 am – 1:00 pm
Central Christian Church, 1844 SE Cesar Chavez Blvd.
$15 - $25 depending on size and content of load (mattress and couches = $25 fee)
Non curbside recyclables, mixed and bulky waste (loose debris must be bagged), electronics, styrofoam, scrap metal, scrap lumber
Yes, we are accepting block Styrofoam this year
construction, remodeling, or demolition materials, hazardous material, paint, sod, concrete, yard debris, kitchen waste.
-- NO CONSTRUCTION, REMODELING, OR DEMOLITION debris --
RUMMAGE/U-PRICE IT SALE
Bring Reusable items to the Clean-Up to be put out at the U-Price-It Sale. To purchase items, U set the price.
• No drop off of items after 12-Noon
• No mattresses, couches of stuffed chairs (Craigslist them)
• No construction material
• We reserve the right and discretion to refuse acceptance of items (eg, items thrift stores don’t accept
HUGE PLANT SALE:
Great selection of veggie starts, perennials, annuals, bulbs, grasses, seeds and pots.
Donate your transplanted plants and bulbs to the Plant Sale. Table staffed by Master Gardener.
To donate plants:
• transplant to pots at least 5 days before event
• label plants
• label plant if spreads (eg., Alstromeria, Sweet Woodruff)
• bring by 10am
Not accepted by Goodwill:
• Infant and child car seats and cribs.
• Large appliances (refrigerators, stoves, washers, dryers, water heaters, wood stoves, BBQ’s …)
• Automobile or truck parts, oil, tires, gasoline, fluids, etc.
• Disassembled lawn mowers, lawn mower parts, playground swing sets, or garden hoses.
• Any wet or soiled clothing, mattresses or furniture.
• Large fitness equipment and torch lamps w/open top.
• Used building materials (concrete, bricks, stones, scrap iron, etc.).
• Used bathroom fixtures (sinks, tubs, toilets, etc.)
• Hide-a-beds, king size beds and Hollywood bed frames
• Furniture in need of reupholstering.
• Newspapers and magazines (we accept collectibles – 50+ years old).
• Wall-to-wall carpet and padding.
• Firearms and ammunition. (We do accept antiques.)
• Food, beverages or cosmetics of any kind.
• Mattresses or box springs.
• Paints or household chemicals
• Fluorescent bulbs
• Mercury thermometers
• Office partitions
• Smoke detectors