Quick Tips / Seasonal Tips
- Gather items to be recycled at the Richmond Clean Up (see RNA main page for when this event happens)
- Recycle and remove unwanted hazardous products from the house and garage, as heat can cause them to ignite or release toxic gases (https://www.oregonmetro.gov/tools-living/garbage-and-recycling)
- Trim vegetation from power, phone and cable lines
- Check and replenish first aid kits
- Change out the food and water of your emergency kits
- Store unused charcoal in a cool and dry place, as damp coal can ignite itself
- Get to know your neighbors and host a block party!